Graphic Designer Internship
LucidWeb is a fast-growing XR (VR and AR) startup based in Brussels.Â Our mission is to make VR and AR content widely available. We accomplish this by helping broadcasters and agencies to distribute unique VR/AR branding and storytelling experiences through the browser (WebXR).
LucidWeb is developing a SaaS platform for distributing immersive media, called LucidWeb Pro, making the WebXR distribution standard more accessible to online publishers. Our solution makes it really easy for the publisher to distribute VR/AR content so that they can focus solely on creation and promotion.
To accelerate the development of our platform, we are looking for a graphic design intern.
! We only accept an application if the intern is currently still linked to an academic institution and the internship agreement is in partnership with that academic institution!
- Support in the creation of functional and visually compelling designs for WebVR and WebAR experiences, focusing on content and users experience.
- Ideation and prototyping for immersive experiences in WebVR and WebAR using sitemaps, wireframes and user flows.
- Collaborate with the development team to bring design ideas to life.
- Design support on creation of company decks, marketing videos and social media banners.
- Portfolio demonstrating design focus in web and/or mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of the main graphic design programs (e.g. Adobe, Sketch, Figma or similar).
- An eye for composition, style and graphics layout.
Although currently, we are not able to provide financial compensation we strongly encourage you to apply for an Erasmus Internship scholarship at your university.
We are looking for an intern to join us from mid-February 2021.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org